Monday, November 24, 2008

Crazy time of year

This Thursday is Thanksgiving, I can't beleive that it's already that time of year. I don't know about anybody else, but this time of year is extremely busy for me. We have three Thanksgivings to go to. I have one at my parents, one at Dexter's Grandmas, and another at his uncle's, these all take place within this week. Then there is the day after Thanksgiving shopping, this is a very big deal for me. I get most of my holiday shopping done on this day, you can get some very great deals if you get up early and get in line. I get up at 2:00 A.M. just so I can get up to Lacrosse by about 4:00 A.M. Some people think that this is crazy but I think that it is totally worth it. Another thing that is stressing me out is that it is getting to be the end of the semester. Which means finals and preparing for next semester. Trying to decide what classes to take and then trying to make them fit in your schedule, that is the most frustrating.

2 comments:

Kaei said...

This is a crazy time of year, but in a month it'll be over. Then it'll be back before we know it. But, I love this time of the year.

Cassandra Jens said...

I feel ya; just remember to breath and try not to stress. It's not easy to do I know. 3 weeks left :) It helps me to zero out the assignments I have left total for the semester, and I cross each one out after I complete it. Kind of like a to-do list- it simplifies things and helps lessen the feeling of being overwhelmed.

Thanksgiving was stressful for me too; I hosted it, so I didn't need to travel. It was more than I imagined trying to prepare thanksgiving. I bet the shopping was crazy too! I didn't make it out because I had to work, but I bet the deals were awesome! Good "skill" & luck with the rest of the semester. I'm sure you'll do great!