Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early Christmas Presents


This last Saturday I took my daughter to the horse sale in Waukon. I had no intentions on buying anything but this little dappled gray pony came through and I couldn't resist. I bought my daughter this little pony, he is a 6 year-old gelding with very wild hair. He isn't broke but I plan on doing that this winter so he will be ready for Dakota in the spring. He is very gentle, so I don't think that this will be to hard. I know what you nust be thinking, how can I ride a little pony, but he is big enough for me to ride and my feet not touch the ground. Then I went on E-bay and found a bridle, saddle, and all the riggings for $85.00, I thought that this was very reasonable, I am going to give it to Dakota for Christmas, but she already is attached to the pony "Bucky". That's what she named it because he jumps around.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

He is so cute! Will he stay that small? I think that is so amazing, because I think that a pony is every little girls dream christmas present, I know it was mine! I think that is just awesome. He is adorable.