Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Cards


Are you the type of person who thinks that they have to send out Christmas cards to all you family and freinds? Well I am, and I can truely say that it is one of my favorite things about Christmas. I love to recieve cards that let me know how things are going for my family or what is new with my friends. One of the best things is when people send me those picture cards, I love to see how much everyone has changed or stayed the same. I think it is very important thing to do! Since we just had a new addition to our family here a a month or so ago, we decided to join him down in his house for our picture. It took us about a half hour and many trys but we finally got it right. It is quite a task to try and set a 10 second timer on your camera, hold a pony, and control a toddler. After all of that though, I think that they turned out very well.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love Christmas cards! That is one of my fond memories growing up during the holiday season. As my family would receive cards, we would tape them up around the opening to our dining room. After the season, the opening would be surrounded by them, and we would leave them up for months too! You are right about them being important, its nice to send out your holiday greetings, and let people know you are thinking of them.