Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We had success

As I told you in my last blog, I'm trying to potty train my daughter and she is a very independent, stuborn little girl. Well on Saturday afternoon, she did it! I was almost ready to give up on the idea for a while, and let her take some more time. For we have been working on this for three months with no results, but then she did it. She was so proud of herself and I was very proud of her also. I think that it was just the right time for her, they say that you can't rush them and it turns out to be true. She wasn't going to go until she was ready, and I guess on Saturday she was ready. Now I know that we are on the right road, in the right direction.

2 comments:

Cassandra Jens said...

That's precious! It must take a great deal of patience to be a mommy. Good job.

Anonymous said...

She sounds just like my youngest nephew. He was the same way and then one day he just did it now all he wants to do is use the "potty".